Uses Lead – Antimony alloy grid that ensures good adherence between grid and paste for longer life over rough terrains.
The Battery has plates of higher thickness that offers a much lower rate of corrosion and ensures longer life with good maintenance.
The Battery is dry-charged, thus can be stored for a longer time before filling with acid and assures longer shelf life before filling. See our range
Product Features & Benefits
Type – Lead Acid Battery
Sizes – N40, N40L, N40SL, N70, NS70L
Advantages – Lower Rates of Corrosion, Efficient and More Reliable.
- The Battery is Dry Charged
- Uses Lead Antimony Alloy in Grid
- Has Higher Thickness of Plates
- The Internal Plates and Formulas are of High Quality Materials
- Lower Rates of Corrosion
- Effecient and More Reliable
- Longer Life if Maintained Correctly
- Better Performance and Long Service Life that Gives Value for Money
- Available in All Our Authorized Dealers and Stores Country Wide